- Arts Express: The ArtsExpress program was established in 2002 to service the creative needs of the ten schools in the J.L. Ilsley Family of Schools in Spryfield. The objective of the ArtsExpress program is to support youth and the development of new and innovative initiatives in visual arts, music, drama, dance, and theatre.
- Hope Blooms is a Halifax-based group that supports youth to learn how to garden, grow herbs, turn their harvest into salad dressing, and run a business!
- St. George’s Youthnet
- Centre for Art Tapes
- Circus Circle
- Phoenix Choir
- YMCA New Immigrant Centre
- Antigonish Women’s Resource Centre
- Eventide Art Hub (New Glasgow)
- Maggie’s Place (Amherst)
- Amherst YMCA
- Tatamagouche Youth Arts Council
- Town of Hantsport
- Michaëlle-Jean Foundation: empowers under-served youth to use the arts to transform lives and build more vibrant communities across Canada.
- Free the Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.
- Arts Network for Children and Youth
- McInnes Cooper law firm
- Norex Web Design
- Halifax Chamber of Commerce
- 21 Inc
- Wild Oats Productions
- Pinwheel Communication Design
- 4C’s Foundation
- Nova Scotia Department of Communities, Culture and Tourism
- Nova Scotia Department of Rural and Economic Development